There are a wide variety of reasons businesses choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and as independent CRM specialists Camb IT Support will help you assess your options.
Hosted Customer Relationship Management (CRM) from Camb IT Support
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer centric Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution designed to support the effective management of customer relationships and lifecycle, from initial lead right through to after sales activity. When implemented successfully Microsoft CRM is proven to improve client retention and attraction by facilitating excellent customer service.
Why Choose Microsoft CRM?
There are a wide variety of reasons businesses choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and as independent CRM specialists Camb IT Support will help you assess your options. In summary, the most common reasons our customers give for choosing the product are:
- Ease of Use - Microsoft Dynamics CRM looks and feels familiar, which is a great aid to user adoption. The product has been consistently developed with ease of use in mind, and has always aimed to work the way its users do. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 has taken this a step further with powerful role-tailored and personalisation features
- Flexibility - whatever the size or type of your organisation or the sector you operate in, Camb IT Support can configure Microsoft CRM to meet your exact business needs
- Functionality - quite simply, this leading application offers some of the broadest range of features and functions available. The features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 extend this functionality even further to provide and even greater range of possibilities and business benefits
- Integration with Outlook and other software - because it's been developed by Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics CRM works directly from Outlook and integrates seamlessly with other Office applications. It also integrates with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and SharePoint, delivering productivity gains throughout your business
- Reliability - Microsoft CRM is a robust, extensively used, trusted CRM solution with a full roadmap detailing development guaranteed well in to the future
- Affordable - despite its power, extensive features and deep functionality, Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the most cost-effective solutions available. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in particular is highly competitive in comparison with other cloud-based CRM solutions
- Choice of deployment options - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is available on-premise, hosted or in the cloud, so you can choose the deployment option most suited to your business strategy
Personalised and Tailored to Job Roles
A key enhancement introduced into Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is role-tailored functionality. Each user's workspace is set out based on the roles and tasks they perform, making the software easy to use and staff more productive and efficient. It's also easily personalised so each user can set the software up how they like it, which increases user efficiency.
Powerful Dashboards and Business Intelligence
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 has outstanding dashboard and business intelligence functionality. Clear, easy to set up, quickly configurable graphics with simple drill-down to underlying data help users at all levels understand what's going on in their area of the business. So whether you're preparing a report, assessing performance or looking to identify trends, the dashboards in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will improve your decision making, and the decision making of staff throughout your organisation.
Enhance Your Marketing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM will enhance all levels of marketing activities from campaign planning, execution, budget management and analysis to lead development and contact management. It also has dedicated service functions to improve scheduling, case handling and help you provide professional, efficient and high quality customer service. Microsoft Dynamics CRM means you can focus marketing efforts and execute smarter campaigns using intelligent list and segmentation tools.
Work from within Microsoft Outlook
People like to use software they're familiar with, which is why they like Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Most employees are familiar with Microsoft Outlook, one of the world's most popular email software applications. Microsoft Dynamics CRM works from within Microsoft Outlook and works the way you do by giving direct access to customer information without ever needing to change screens. In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Outlook integration is enhanced even further. In addition, training is straightforward and your staff will rapidly start using the software and increase their productivity.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is ideal for Microsoft Outlook 2010, but also works with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Outlook 2003.