Business broadband for Cambridge business
Is slow internet holding your business back? With superfast broadband now available at exchanges across Cambridgeshire - delivering much faster download and upload speeds - the time is now to upgrade your business' connectivity.
Camb IT has strategic partnerships in place with a range of specialist business ISPs allowing us to offer a range of business broadband services - from ADSL 2+ to fibre-optic broadband (FTTC) to leased lines - tailored to your requirements and priced competitively for the SME market.
Our business broadband services can increase your business' productivity and open up new, more collaborative ways of working. Not least of which are VoIP based business telephone systems and cloud computing services from Camb IT!
Get a voucher of up to £3k to upgrade your broadbandWe can help you apply for a voucher of up to £3,000 to cover broadband connection costs. Call us now on (01223) 576705 to find out more.
Why choose Camb IT for your broadband?
- The fastest broadband you can get. We use business networks that are not clogged up with residential users making Skype calls or downloading films!
- Our broadband services are aimed at the price-conscious SME market and so offer great value for money
- You enjoy the benefits of working with a local supplier. We handle all the billing and act as a friendly first point of contact for any technical issues.
- Reliability as standard. We use networks boasting industry-leading uptime. For added peace of mind we also offer enhanced customer care packages, SLAs and backup circuits at low monthly rates.
- Monthly contracts. We know SMEs don't like to be tied into lengthy contracts, that's why we offer simple, no-fuss monthly contracts on some of our services.
The benefits Fibre Optic Broadband could bring to your business
Faster broadband speeds can boost Cambridgeshire businesses in the following ways:
- Download and upload files in seconds for quicker back-up to the cloud or sharing with colleagues or team members
- Additional bandwidth greatly improves the performance of Virtual Private Networks making uploading and downloading files more efficient and making working from home easier and more secure.
- Lower call costs by taking advantage of VoIP delivered over Fibre
- Improved business services such as video-conferencing or the use of hosted applications/cloud computing.
- Faster internet browsing including streaming of high-definition video and more staff connected to the internet at once.
Even if fibre optic broadband hasn't yet landed at your exchange there are still cost-effective ways of increasing your broadband speeds and with the availability of £3k connection vouchers. Get in touch with us to find out how.